Poured fondant icing and glittery sugar hearts decorate these amazingly delicious Chocolate Spice Cupcakes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter cubed
- 1 bag Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Gourmet Sea Salt: Five Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Add butter, Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix, and sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on mudium-low speed until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add egg, Natural Grapeseed Oil, and milk to mixer and beat about 2 more minutes until well combined.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, Gourmet Sea Salt, and cayenne pepper, then slowly add to wet mixture just until combined. Divide batter evenly between 10 wells of the prepared muffin tin and bake 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
- For frosting: Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar together until the cream reaches a soft peak. Add vanilla, cinnamon, and cayenne and continue whipping to a stiff peak.
- 270 Calories (kcal)
- 20 Fat (g)
- 9 Saturated Fat (g)
- 21 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 10 Sugar (g)
- 3 Protein (g)
- 60 Cholesterol (mg)
- 260 Sodium (mg)
Now, coming to the main point, benefits of cake, I would suggest people have some cakes or even cupcakes once in a while, not once in a blue moon. The reason behind is a lot of nutritionists who confidently came to the conclusion that cakes are nutritious also, not just delicious. People think that all delicious foods are not nutritious, but in the case of cakes, they are totally wrong. Try the Online cake delivery and let the happiness find its way with all the nutritious.
Flour and sugar used in baking a cake are sources of carbohydrates and we already know that carbohydrates provide energy to our body. Milk present in the cake provides proteins and calcium. Some fruits like apples, pineapples, and bananas are rich in fiber and these fruits are present in fruit cakes and some other cakes as well.
A slice of chocolate cake can easily let you handle the anxiety as chocolates and nuts can effectively increase the serotonin and endorphin levels in a short span of time.
Experts have proved the fact that nutritious present in a cake can help in making you happy and acts as a catalyst in beating depression. It comforts you and stops you being upset.
Yes, it helps in that, but the only condition is you have to eat a slice of cake in the morning only to improve your metabolism.
Cakes are the source of Fats and Oils too. Fats and oils give you the energy and warmth.
In short, cakes have all the necessary nutrients for our body. If you are still not convinced of the benefits, then God knows what can convince you. But I think these details would suffice. Apart from the nutritious, we all love cakes for being so yummy.