This carrot cake Homemade drinks smoothie recipe combines carrots, bananas, greek yoghurt and oats with carrot cake chai spices to give you the perfect smoothie.
Enjoy all of the traditional flavors of a homemade Carrot Cake Smoothie, in a super healthy smoothie version that's yummy, easy and quick to make!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon Chai Tea Mix
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Combine the frozen banana, carrots, the soy milk, oats, Chai Tea Mix and the Greek yogurt altogether and add them to the blender.
- Blend the mixture until it is creamy and soft and ready for consumption.
- Serve it and enjoy your meal.
- 170 Calories (kcal)
- 2.5 Fat (g)
- 31 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 17 Sugar (g)
- 7 Protein (g)
- 100 Sodium (mg)
PIN NOW, MAKE IT LATER
This is a guiltless recipe for all carrot cake lovers.
Carrot cake smoothie is healthy and nutritious, making it the best dessert that you can indulge in on any hot or cold day. The carrots and bananas offer plenty of vitamins and the Greek yoghurt is a good source of protein.Carrots provide nutrients which have the following benefits:
- strengthen the immune system
- Help improve one’s vision (eye sight) due to vitamin A.
- They boost the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- They aid in giving keeping the skin healthy
- Carrots have anti-aging properties
- They are rich in oxygen.
Combining the smoothie with a banana gives it the carrot cake flavor with just enough sweetness. Alternatively, you could use other fruits like mangoes, berries, melon, oranges, peaches, pineapple, apple or pear according to your taste. It’s important to note that fruits are a good source of fiber and nutrients like vitamin C.
A smoothie recipe provides fiber and water that a cake cannot deliver. A few things you should know about smoothies
- Blending alters the fiber structure which can exhaust its filling factor, hence you will not feel as full as when you eat the real fruits or vegetables. For example, you can blend a whole mango and 2 bananas and down the smoothie quickly, but it takes a while to eat a whole mango and 2 bananas.
- Even so, it is better to make a smoothie with real fruit than with fruit juice
- Be sure to brush your teeth after drinking smoothies
Cheers! To Smoothie goodness.
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY