How about some yummy Tuscan Spaghetti & Meatballs for lunch and share it with all? Get ready to learn about some more Spaghetti recipes healthy lunch ideas at our site.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Rancher Steak Rub
- 2 tablespoons Tuscany Bread Dipper Herb Blend
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (28 ounce) can no salt added crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon Tuscany Bread Dipper Herb Blend
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend
- In a freezer bag, add eggs, ground beef, shredded Parmesan cheese, Panko bread crumbs, Tuscany Bread Dipper Herb Blend and Rancher Steak Rub. Seal and squeeze the bag to combine the ingredients. Place in the freezer.
- Before proceeding with the recipe, thaw the freezer bag completely.
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat. Line a sheet pan using greased foil.
- Scoop the freezer bag contents using a heaping tablespoon and shape into meatballs. Place on the lined sheet pan. Cook meatballs for approximately 15-20 minutes or until they are well baked: the internal temperature should be 160 degrees F.
- Prepare spaghetti as per the instructions on its package.
- In a small saucepan, mix carrots, crushed tomatoes, Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend, and one tablespoon Tuscany Bread Dipper Herb Blend. Simmer the sauce over medium heat.
- Serve spaghetti and meatballs in a bowl. Top with sauce and Parmesan cheese if desired.
- 450 Calories (kcal)
- 9 Fat (g)
- 3.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 54 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 3 Sugar (g)
- 37 Protein (g)
- 120 Cholesterol (mg)
- 510 Sodium (mg)
Carrots are so versatile, and you can use them in different recipes. Eat them raw, steamed or in stews. Nutritionally; carrots have a lot of health benefits. They are rich in minerals, fiber and Vitamin A. For good eyesight, eat plenty of carrots as it aids in proper vision. They are also good sources of antioxidants and have anti-aging properties.
When you are buying carrots, select those that are smooth, firm, and crisp, with deep color and fresh, green tops if present. Do not buy if it appears split, wilted and has begun sprouting.
Parmesan is an Italian type of cheese. It is an extra hard, sharp and dry cheese made from skim cow's milk. It is full of proteins which are good in the body for overall maintenance .Do not purchase wedges without rinds, and avoid those with cracking or white coloring. You're better off purchasing a fine wedge of Parmesan and grating the cheese for recipes as needed.
Parmesan is a classic topping for pizza, spaghetti, risotto, and soups. You only have to slice, shave or grate what you need, and preferably just before serving or adding to a recipe.
Tuscan Bread Dipper Herb Blend is made of a variety of herbs such asrosemary, thyme, and basil. It is a perfect blend for dipping.
Meatballs are easy to make and are filling! Beef meatballs are very healthy and fit nicely into a lower carb lifestyle. Tuscan Spaghetti and Meatballs is so delicious. It comes with the spicy flavor from the Tuscany blend. The dish is everything you love about parm but rolled into a meatball. Serve them with spaghetti, zoodles, salad, or a vegetable.