Turkey Sandwiches with Sweet Onion Spread makes cooking turkey stuff simple. Enjoy this juicy turkey lunch sandwich recipes for lunch or dinner.
For Turkey Sandwiches with Sweet Onion Spread lovers, this is the sandwich to beat all. ... Evenly spread the mayonnaise on the top halves of the rolls.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pound turkey tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon Memphis Dry Rub
- 4 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 4 rolls split and toasted
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion Spread
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 globe tomatoes sliced
- Start by heating a 12 – inch nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium – high heat
- Using a small bowl, combine Memphis Dry Rub with Natural Grapeseed Oil. After that, proceed to coat turkey in the mixture.
- Cook them in the preheated skillet or grill pan for 5 minutes. Then flip and cook them for 5 – 6 minutes or until they get fully cooked. Use a temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Once you are through with that, top each turkey cullet with a slice of cheese. Cook them until they melt down.
- Finish by spreading sweet onions spread on buns. Also, assemble sandwiches with turkey, lettuce, and tomato
- 490 Calories (kcal)
- 14 Fat (g)
- 5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 51 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 28 Sugar (g)
- 43 Protein (g)
- 75 Cholesterol (mg)
- 660 Sodium (mg)
It is a fact out there that consumption of sandwiches leads to immense weight gain. While that remains a fact, there are ways you can make your sandwich to help you lose weight. The major reason for weight increase by sandwiches is their ingredient composition. However, this post brings you the opportunity to make a slimming sandwich.
Turkey sandwiches with sweet onion spread is the ultimate sliming sandwich that helps in weight loss. You probably do not want to become obese, do you? I hope not. Here is the surest way of making a sliming sandwich. First, make sure that you add many fiber foods to the inside and outside of the sandwich. Also, including veggies, fruits and bean spreads will make the dish more substantial without adding so many calories. The second tip is that you choose whole grains. Whole grains are not only tasty but also contribute in the fight against belly fat. They also lower the risk of heart disease. Now that you want to lose weight, ensure that you limit whole grains in the form of bread to 2 slices a day. Thirdly, in your effort of trying to have a slimming sandwich, be mindful of the fat. You are advised to stick to one or two servings per sandwich.
You might find it interesting to know that this sandwich recipe is designed in a manner that will leave your body healthier than ever. Keenly looking at the many health benefits associated with sodium, you will definitely love Turkey sandwiches with sweet onion spread. Sodium is available in plenty to facilitate both nerve and muscle function in your body. Also, do not forget that consumption of Turkey sandwiches with sweet onion spread facilitates fluid balance in your body. You don’t want to find yourself burdened with hypertension, do you? I hope not. Take a wise move and shop for this turkey recipe.