Rosemary Mushroom & Swiss Burgers are eating delights for the entire family. Easy to make, this burger meal will revitalize your taste buds for sure!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend divided
- 3 teaspoons chopped rosemary divided
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms quartered
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth
- 4 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef, 1½ tablespoons Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend, and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Shape into 4 patties. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook burgers to desired doneness: 140°F for medium. Top with Swiss cheese and cover until melted. Transfer burgers to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add Natural Grapeseed Oil and mushrooms to the now empty skillet and sauté for about 5 minutes or until starting to brown slightly. Add remaining ½ tablespoon Garlic Galore Seasoning and remaining 2 teaspoons rosemary. Sauté for 1 minute more.
- Add beef broth and cook until liquid is reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare ingredients for a side salad.
- Assemble burgers on buns with mushrooms. Serve with side salad and your favorite dressing.
- 470 Calories (kcal)
- 20 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 34 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 9 Sugar (g)
- 38 Protein (g)
- 85 Cholesterol (mg)
- 550 Sodium (mg)
A mix of mushrooms and meat has been on the common move in most of the dishes. This is because their combination is a powerhouse of nutrients. Aside from that, this meal is packed with its health benefits.
Mushrooms are a powerful source of vitamins and minerals. They can help fulfill many deficiencies in our bodies with regular consumption. Mushrooms are rich in niacin, riboflavin and pantothenic acid. These have multiple benefits, for example, they help enhance your body’s natural process to produce hormones, they maintain a healthy red blood cell count, and help boost cell regeneration.
This delicious lunch meal is a vital source of obtaining the required minerals for our body. There are minerals such as potassium, copper, ergothioneine, and selenium. There is also a detectable presence of Beta-glucans.
Potassium helps the body balance fluids, minerals, and blood pressure. It also promotes healthy muscles and keeps your nervous system well-tuned. Selenium is an antioxidant that protects the cells from oxidative damage, which is the foundation of many chronic diseases. Copper aids in the generation of red blood cells and maintains healthy bone density.
Beta-glucans helps strengthen immunity and as per research, it was determined that edible mushrooms contain traces of this incredible enzyme.
Low hemoglobin levels in the body can lead many health issues and lethargy. You often feel fatigued and low due to this. This meal can be a sound addition to your diet as they contain copper, which primarily builds blood cells.
To live life to the fullest it is necessary to have healthy bones. This meal is a good source of calcium and copper. These minerals help the body maintain a healthy bone density and structure. Healthy bones and adequate calcium help prevent joint complications and osteoporosis.
To keep the health benefits of this meal in check, it is necessary to add to your food plan regularly.