Rosemary Garlic Chicken with Vegetable Orzo has a hint of spice from the garlic and red pepper flakes, which went perfectly with the bright lemon juice, chicken spectacular. A perfect recipes easy lunch for your family.
This Rosemary Garlic Chicken with Vegetable Orzo was so light, full of flavour, and was the perfect dish to serve carb and meat lovers alike!
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts butterflied
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Garlic Dressing & Marinade
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 yellow squash chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 3 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil divided
- 12 ounces orzo
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Start by putting your chicken breasts and the rosemary garlic dressing and marinade all together in a freezer bag and tie it tightly.
- Press the bag so as to mix up the ingredients.
- Put it in the freezer.
- Thereafter, add the yellow squash, zucchini, the red bell pepper and 2 tablespoons of roasted garlic grape seed oil all together in a second freezer bag and tie it tightly too.
- Press the bag too so that you can mix up the ingredients and then proceed to freeze it.
- Ensure that you thaw your freezer bags before starting to follow the recipe completely.
- After that, prepare the orzo as per the directions given on the package.
- Thereafter, put the remaining 1 tablespoon of the roasted garlic grape seed oil on a nonstick skillet (12 inches) over moderate high heat and let it heat.
- Roast your chicken breasts for approximately 5 minutes ensuring that you do it on all sides.
- Let it cook through at a heat of 165 degrees F.
- Afterwards, cut one corner of the second freezer bag over your sink so as to drain the excess water.
- You can now remove your chicken from the nonstick skillet.
- Fry the ingredients in the freezer bag for about 5 minutes until they are tender.
- After that you can now add your orzo to the nonstick skillet and remember to combine them well.
- Now remove your skillet from eat and mix in spinach.
- Proceed to serve your chicken meal over orzo and top it up with crumbled feta cheese...
- Enjoy your meal.
- 430 Calories (kcal)
- 16 Fat (g)
- 4 Saturated Fat (g)
- 36 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 35 Protein (g)
- 95 Cholesterol (mg)
- 230 Sodium (mg)
The rosemary garlic chicken vegetable orzo is a very simple chicken breast recipe with a flavor kick for any garlic lovers. The red pepper used helps mainly to make an extra spice and you can trust me that it is so full of flavor. It is simply the best meal to serve for veggies and meat lovers to be specific chicken lovers.
How many have tasted this orzo? You will all need to try it as soon as possible. Well, to try and explain it kind of looks like rice the only difference being that it is very smooth and tender and of course the taste is extra yummy. It is so perfect especially when combined with the garlic and the chicken breasts. This meal could be served with mushrooms too or a homemade vinaigrette and if you don’t mind you could do it with crusty bread.