Muffin Tin Cheeseburgers. Looking for best muffin ideas, muffin lunch recipes easy quick, cheeseburger ideas, cheeseburger appetizers, and cheeseburger ideas? Go no further!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 teaspoon Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend
- 1/4 cup Organic Ketchup
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat.
- Sauté ground beef, onion, and Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend in a 10-inch nonstick skillet until beef is well browned and adequately cooked. Remove pan from heat. Stir in Organic Ketchup.
- Get a 12 cup muffin tin. Lightly grease it. Divide the hamburger buns into two halves each. Press each half of the buns into each cup of the muffin tin. Fill with beef mixture. Top each with 1/2 a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Bake the cheeseburgers for 5-10 minutes or until adequately heated and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if you like.
- 220 Calories (kcal)
- 13 Fat (g)
- 7 Saturated Fat (g)
- 3 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 23 Protein (g)
- 75 Cholesterol (mg)
- 540 Sodium (mg)
Making burgers is such a simple thing: buy your ground beef, make patties, season, and bake. To get perfect burgers, that is nice and juicy; you must use ground beef that has high-fat content. Ground beef labeled approximately 15 % fat is not all that bad. The right amount of fat helps ensures that the parties do not dry out.
Avoid extra lean ground beef if unless you want to end up with dry and tough burgers, You should also add some flavoring like the Organic Ketchup to keep your burgers moist and juicy. When forming the patties, minimally handle the meat.
When selecting cheese, do not go for any old cheese. Your cheeseburgers should have the desired characteristics when it comes to smell. Therefore avoid dry, crumbly, fresh cheese as they will not melt properly.
The length of flavor characterizes a good cheese. Meaning that once you taste it for the first time, the flavor will last with you for a while rather than disappearing straight away. In any cheese, you should look for a balance of flavors. When you are buying cheese primarily for cooking, look for something that will melt quickly.
Imagine after doing all the preparation; you end up with your muffins stuck in the pan? It is a frustrating experience indeed. To prevent the cupcakes from sticking, grease each muffin cup thoroughly. You can use alternative methods of greasing your muffin tin. All the methods are super easy and are dependent on the ingredients at hand or those that you wish to use
Avoid cooking at a very low temperature to avoid coming up with under baked muffins whose crust is too light to hold. When muffins are done, immediately remove them from the muffin tins. Otherwise, they will steam and soften.
Muffin tin cheeseburgers are simple to make. They are so juicy and delicious. Top it with sesame seeds to get that little bit chewy texture. You will fall in love with them.