Lemon Rosemary Seafood Roll is an easy seafood recipe that will impress your guests. This is one of the best healthy sea food easy quick lunch recipes at under 500 cal.
Lemon Rosemary Seafood Roll is a simple and healthy recipe. Takes about 40 min to prep but you will definately enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Prep Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces lump crab meat
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 New England style hotdog buns
- 8 leaf bibb lettuce
- Start by placing a medium pot of water to a simmer. Then cook the shrimp until the tails curve. That indicates they are fully cooked. Take about 5 – 7 minutes.
- After that clean the crab meat of any shells. Then chop up the shrimp and mix it with crabmeat, celery and bell pepper.
- From there you should then prepare the dressing. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Rosemary Garlic Seasoning.
- Toss this dressing into salad mixture. Allow it to set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Lightly butter the side of the hot dog buns. Then toast them on both sides either on grill or a frying pan.
- Finally spoon the seafood salad into buns once they get toasted. Serve with bibb lettuce.
- 270 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 30 Carbohydrates (g)
- 6 Fiber (g)
- 6 Sugar (g)
- 27 Protein (g)
- 170 Cholesterol (mg)
- 1080 Sodium (mg)
Are you a lover of seafood? If your answer is yes, then make sure you read to the very end. Today I introduce to you the Lemon Rosemary Seafood Roll. The meal is sweet, crunchy and spicy. It is just awesome! There are more reasons than you can imagine why you need to consume Lemon Rosemary seafood roll. In spite of it being spicy and delicious, it also very important for your health. There is no rocket science in its preparation method you know, there only a few steps involved. In fact, preparing Lemon rosemary seafood roll requires only 50 minutes off your busy day schedule. Sounds good, doesn’t it? Now here are a few more things you need to know about Lemon Rosemary seafood roll.
Did you know that the African Seafood Roll is a popular street food in West African countries? The African version of this dish is made with some sort of shortcut pastry filled with spices and sardines. It is crunchy, spicy, slightly sweet and ooh so good! However, it is usually deep fried and not baked. This version includes canned sardines in tomato chili, and simmered onions. Some curry is also include in some cases until the liquid evaporates fully. The mixture then gets folded in the pastry and deep fried until it turns golden brown.
Have you tried out the African version of the Seafood roll? It is somehow tedious to make, but you’ll just smile at the results. The meal is appealing to the eye as much as it does to the tongue. You’ll love it. Visit your local fresh market today and start your adventure on this great meal.