Want to prepare Lemon Pepper Chicken Tacos real quick? This easy to make and best homemade chicken lunch and dinner recipes is a delight for the entire family.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Blend
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 taco shells
- Combine broccoli slaw, red bell pepper, carrot, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until serving.
- Season chicken breasts with Lemon Pepper Blend. Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook on both sides until golden brown and chicken is cooked through:165 degrees F. Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Slice or shred.
- Assemble tacos with chicken, prepared slaw, avocado, and feta.
- 360 Calories (kcal)
- 16 Fat (g)
- 3.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 25 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 30 Protein (g)
- 90 Cholesterol (mg)
- 380 Sodium (mg)
Chicken can be cooked in different ways. It can be boiled, wet fried, deep fried or even roasted. It has a lot of health benefits like smoothening nervous system, balancing fluids in the body and many more.
Seasonal cold is indeed utterly irritating. You can combat factors associated with seasonal viral like infectious bacteria only by sipping on some warm chicken soup. This delicious meal contains plenty of nutrients that help relieve common cold and other illnesses associated with it such as a sore throat and congested nose. Moreover, nutritionists recommend incorporating healthy food options like corn and other vegetables to improve your overall condition during a seasonal cold.
Another important task performed by chicken is the smooth functioning of nervous system. The nervous system of the body is activated whenever it is triggered and in turn, responds with an appropriate reaction. The receptor sites present in the nervous system, which are accountable for the prompt response comprise of protein complexes. These receptor assists in the transmission of nerve signals within the cells and regulate the central nervous system.
Balancing and regulation of fluids present in the body is another critical task performed by the chicken in attributing to their effect on osmosis.Drop in the levels of proteins results in a fluid imbalance which may lead to the deviation of acidity or ‘ph’ value in the body from the normal range. Fluid imbalance in the blood may result in leakage of fluid in the blood vessels, which may get accumulated in the tissues causing edema. Fluid balance in the body is also important for other functions such as the functioning of muscles and nerve cells.
It can also benefit the body by being a source of energy. Consumption of the diet which fails to provide enough energy to the body such as during starvation or weight-loss programs causes the body to use its own functional proteins in order to compensate. As the body does not store extra proteins, enzymes, and muscle proteins break down to yield amino acids to provide energy or synthesize glucose and ensure a continuous supply of energy to the cells.