The most flavorful Lemon Pepper Chicken & Pasta Salad ever! This homemade salad yummy lunch recipes is quick, easy, and delicious. One bite and you'll forget rest all!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 12 ounces rotini
- 1 bunch asparagus ends trimmed cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Blend divided
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Add asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water until cooled.While pasta is cooking, toast pine nuts in an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer cooked pasta and asparagus to large mixing bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil, red wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Blend. Fold in arugula, feta, and toasted pine nuts. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season chicken using remaining 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Blend. Cook for about 6 minutes on each side or until completely cooked through: 165 degrees F. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve pasta salad with sliced chicken.
- 500 Calories (kcal)
- 18 Fat (g)
- 3.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 48 Carbohydrates (g)
- 7 Fiber (g)
- 5 Sugar (g)
- 37 Protein (g)
- 95 Cholesterol (mg)
- 330 Sodium (mg)
Chicken is become a common cuisine in every home. This is because people have known its uses in the human body.
Chicken is an ideal option when it comes to maintaining body weight. It contains minimum fat content and the maximum nutritional value thus, obese can incorporate it into their diet as well. You can opt for at least three servings of chicken breast in a week in any form. For instance, it can be added to salads and soups, and you can consume grilled chicken with your favorite vegetables as well, either way, chicken is safe for weight conscious people.
Chicken is vital in building a stronger immune system.The body runs a mechanism of self-defense and protects itself from various infections and diseases with the help of antibodies. These antibodies are specific have the ability to detect foreign elements also known as antigens. The body responds to the antigens by the production of specific antibodies and deactivates it.
Another important task performed by chicken is the smooth functioning of nervous system. The nervous system of the body is activated whenever it is triggered and in turn, responds with an appropriate reaction. The receptor sites present in the nervous system, which are accountable for the prompt response comprise of protein complexes. These receptor assists in the transmission of nerve signals within the cells and regulate the central nervous system.
Your body needs regular doses of nutrients to function properly. You can treat various health problems by consuming chicken in moderation as it is a combination of distinctive minerals and vitamins. Nutritionists emphasized incorporating it into your diet as it has potential to maintain your overall well-being. Therefore, start consuming chicken and embrace a healthy body.