The Java Steak Tips with Parsnip Fries is a delight for all beef and steak lovers who are looking for an easy and homemade steak Beef Dinner Recipes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds beef steak tips
- 2 tablespoons Java Rub
- 1 1/2 pounds parsnips
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Clean and grease the grates. Season steak tips with Java Rub. Grill to desired doneness. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice parsnips in even slices. Toss with Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil, salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Bake for about 15 minutes or until tender and browned.
- While steak and parsnips are cooking, prepare Gorgonzola sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour, cook for 1 minute. Whisk in milk until smooth; bring to a simmer. Stir in Gorgonzola until melted and sauce has thickened.
- Serve sliced steak with Gorgonzola sauce and parsnips on the side. Can be served with a side salad.
- 490 Calories (kcal)
- 25 Fat (g)
- 12 Saturated Fat (g)
- 30 Carbohydrates (g)
- 8 Fiber (g)
- 9 Sugar (g)
- 36 Protein (g)
- 120 Cholesterol (mg)
- 880 Sodium (mg)
Iron is responsible to produce hemoglobin. It promotes oxygen throughout your body allowing body organs to function without hindrance. Moreover, you may experience anemia if you have iron deficiency. The main symptom of the condition is sudden fatigue. You can treat anemia or maintain iron levels in your body via consuming beef.
Consuming adequate portions of beef during pregnancy allows expectant mothers to reap plenty of nutrients. The fetus needs to receive protein, minerals, and vitamins constantly to develop a healthy brain, bone, muscle, and respiratory system. Lack of nutrients might disrupt the process not protecting the fetus against congenital diseases. However, you should always visit with your gynecologist in this context and should not incorporate new food source into your diet without proper consultation.
You may not believe it but consuming this meal can actually facilitate your cardiovascular health. It has zinc, protein, energy, omega-3 Fatty acid, selenium, etc. These nutrients function to strengthen the tissues and cells of your heart facilitating your overall cardiovascular health. Also, you need to watch your portions and refrain yourself from daily consumption of meat as everything works best in moderation.
It is a natural process that the human brain shrinks as you age. Various health experts regarded it as a symptom of chronic diseases like dementia and Alzheimer’s. You can protect your brain via consuming omega-3 fatty acids. It is said to help increase the size of your brain warding off potential damages effectively. You should incorporate meat into your diet to maintain your psychological health. It is a source to reap omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, other minerals found in it will strengthen your brain delaying age-related chronic health ailments.
Health experts suggest cataract is a degenerative disease. The condition is harrowing as it could lead to blindness and visual impairment. Consuming a nutritious diet can prevent your body organs from falling prey to dismantling diseases including cataract. You will be delighted to learn that a steak of meat can provide the required amount of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids which you need to maintain the health of your eyes. The minerals are also potent enough to delay macular degenerative diseases.