Java Brisket Sandwich is my favorite beef brisket sandwich. Whip this lunch sandwich recipes quickly and you don't ever have to ask what to serve with brisket!
This is a must try beef brisket sandwich. You can easily make it in the oven. Serve it for lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 3 hours 20 mins
- 2 pounds beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons Java Rub
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Onion Spread
- 16 slices sourdough bread
- 3 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Java Rub
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 scallion sliced
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the brisket on a wire on a sheet pan on a sheet pan. Rub the entire brisket with Java rub and sweet onion Spread.
- Bake for 20 minutes. After it’s baked, remove the brisket from the oven and cover using a foil.
- Turn down the oven to 300 degrees F. Then cook for 3 hours
- Remove the brisket from the oven, cool, and shred. In the meantime combine the rest of the ingredients to make a chimichurri.
- Finally, toss the shredded brisket with prepared chimichurri and serve on toasted buns or bread.
- 330 Calories (kcal)
- 14 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 24 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 26 Protein (g)
- 105 Cholesterol (mg)
- 560 Sodium (mg)
The dish is as healthy as the name suggests. It contains some of the most important nutrients the human body requires. In fact, a great number of people today choose their diets depending on the health benefits attached. Many nutritionists are also working towards ensuring that people take only what is good for their health. Now if you are out there looking for a sandwich that is both tasty and healthy for your body, here is a solution for you. Java brisket sandwich contains nutrients that not only promote your heart health but also strengthens your bones. Therefore, you have the opportunity to consume Java brisket sandwich both for fun and for the improvement of your health.
Nutritionists state that Java brisket sandwich contains 56 mg of sodium per every 8 servings. In addition to sodium, this sandwich contains 330 kcal per the same number of servings. You might wondering how important sodium is to your health. Well, sodium plays a key role in maintaining nerve and muscle function. Basically, sodium is a mineral which carries an electrolyte. The electrolyte is responsible for nerve cell transmission and muscle contraction. For a person to make any kind of movement, there must be nerve transmissions occurring and movement of muscles. Now your body needs sodium to enhance these processes.
Have you heard of the body’s fluid balance? In other terms, it is the normal water balance in the body. Sodium works together with potassium to achieve fluid balance of the body. You must be wondering how that happens. Well, sodium attracts water to itself thus ensuring that optimal hydration levels are maintained. There are so many other benefits associated with sodium in the diet. However, the importance of calories in the diet cannot be overlooked. Calories play important roles in adding energy to our bodies as well as promoting weight control in our bodies.