Grilled Shrimp Skewers With Angel Hair Pasta is an easy, top-rated shrimp recipe that is served with angel hair pasta and Parmesan cheese.
Grilled Shrimp Skewers With Angel Hair Pasta is a great weeknight dinner adapted from Woman's Day magazine, although its elegant enough for a dinner party.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon European Dipping Oil - Garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Herb Grilling Marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon Gourmet Sea Salt: Garlic
- 1 pound angel hair
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons European Dipping Oil - Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Herb Grilling Marinade
- Ina freezer bag, add shrimp, 1 tablespoon European Dipping Oil- Garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons Herb Grilling Marinade, and Gourmet Sea Salt Garlic and seal.
- Squeeze bag to ensure that ingredients combine well.
- Thaw freezer bag completely before following the recipe.
- Prepare angel hair pasta according to directions on the package.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Clean and grease the grill grates.
- Skewer the shrimp, and grill for 3 minutes on each side until pink and opaque.
- After draining angel hair pasta, return pasta to the hot pan and toss with European Dipping Oil-Garlic, Herb Grilling Marinade, butter, and lemon juice.
- Serve pasta topped with grilled shrimp and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- 540 Calories (kcal)
- 17 Fat (g)
- 4.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 69 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 26 Protein (g)
- 130 Cholesterol (mg)
- 870 Sodium (mg)
Pasta is one of the simplest and most popular Italian foods known and found all around the world. The beauty of preparing pasta is that one only needs to boil water and one can be able to make a plethora of pasta dishes. Pasta is a great source of carbohydrates which often act as a source of fuel for the body. It is also known to have low levels of sugar hence it helps in reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes. Pasta is known to contain high levels of fiber which make a person satisfied and at the same time promotes digestion.
Shrimp is also a main ingredient in the herb grilled shrimp skewers with angel hair pasta and is also considered to be a main source of protein. Proteins are known to contain amino acids which are building blocks for the muscles. Nutrients such as calcium and phosphorus present in the shrimp help in preventing muscle degeneration. The high levels of iron contained in shrimp also increases oxygen flow to different cells of the body.
This is a delicious and mouthwatering dish which can be enjoyed by every individual whether young or old. The meal is less involving and it also takes a short time to prepare and cook, hence it is deemed as a convenient meal especially for individuals who have a hectic schedule. There are a wide variety of pasta and shrimp recipes that one can prepare for their family and friends. Apart from it being a quick fix, the meal is also affordable and the ingredients are readily available in a number of food outlets. Therefore one does not have to stress about where they will be able to get the ingredients to make the meal.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY