Learn how to prepare Hawaiian Chicken quickly. Your loved ones are going to absolutely love this homemade chicken recipes healthy lunch.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons European Dipping Oil - Mediterranean Balsamic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings undrained
- Get a freezer bag. Add chicken, European Dipping Oil-Mediterranean Balsamic, Rosemary Garlic Seasoning, Montreal Steak Rub, and Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend. Seal the bag properly before squeezing it to combine ingredients. Put in the freezer.
- Before following the recipe, completely thaw freezer bag.
- Pour the pineapple juice from the canned rings into the freezer bag. Marinate in the refrigerator.
- Switch on the grill to high heat to preheat. Clean the grill grates before greasing them.
- Remove chicken from the freezer bag. Place it in the grilling rack. Grill each side for 5-6 minutes until lightly charred and adequately cooked: the internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
- Grill both sides of the pineapple slices for 2-3 minutes until lightly charred.
- 260 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 15 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 35 Protein (g)
- 110 Cholesterol (mg)
- 440 Sodium (mg)
Grilled chicken is a classic .It is simple to make. To get the best out of your Hawaiian chicken, you need to select high-quality and fresh chicken. If you get a good bird, you are on the right track to achieving tasty results.
Skinless boneless chicken beasts is one of the best cuts.they cook well within a short time.A healthy chicken dish starts from the point of purchase
You should also ensure that you use high heat for the chicken to brown the skin quickly and also keep it nice and crispy. Do not overcook your chicken. An overcooked chicken is a dry chicken. To prevent overcooking, you should use an instant-read thermometer. It will help to show you whether your chicken is ready or not. The temperature in the oven should read 165° to 170°F.
Consuming diets which are rich in proteins are useful in weight reduction. If you are trying to reduce your weight, let chicken be part of protein source in your diet. Other than being rich in proteins, it is also a vital source of vitamins and minerals. Vitamin B is found in chicken and is essential in the prevention of skin disorders and cataract. Vitamin D in chicken helps in the absorption of calcium and strengthening of the bones.
Select fresh-looking pineapples that are heavy for their size with a sweet, tropical aroma at the stem end. Deep green crown leaves indicate freshness. Avoid fruit that has soft spots, dry brown leaves or a fermented smell.
Refrigerate leftover cut pineapple in a tightly covered nonmetallic container for up to 2 days. Or, freeze for use in blender drinks. Fresh and frozen pineapples contain the enzyme bromelin, which breaks down protein. To prepare your pineapple, remove the crown leaves and bottom to form 2 flat bases. Use a sharp knife to remove skin. Remove tough core by slicing crosswise. Use a small round cookie cutter to cut out the center of each slice. Cut fruit into wedges, chunks or leave in round slices. Pineapple is rich in vitamin C.