Looking for Grilled Sausage & Broccoli Pizza ideas? Want to learn how to make pizzas? This homemade pizza lunch recipe is all you need for a healthy meal!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 bag So Quick & Easy Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Cheddar & Tomato Blend
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup water warm
- 3/4 pound ground sausage
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced
- Combine So Quick & Easy Whole Wheat Pizza Dough and Smoked Cheddar & Tomato Blend. Prepare dough according to package directions using Natural Grapeseed Oil and warm water.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and sauté until adequately cooked. Drain.
- Steam broccoli for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Roll dough into the desired shape. Preheat grill or grill pan over medium heat. Clean and grease the grill grates. Add dough and cook for 5-7 minutes or until starting to char slightly.Flip dough
- Top with sausage, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, and mozzarella. Turn off heat, cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve.
- 440 Calories (kcal)
- 20 Fat (g)
- 9 Saturated Fat (g)
- 40 Carbohydrates (g)
- 3 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 27 Protein (g)
- 30 Cholesterol (mg)
- 710 Sodium (mg)
Everyone loves the mild taste bitter taste of raw broccoli. The cruciferous vegetable has amazing fiber content for keeping your digestion regulated. It also keeps the stomach lining healthy and helps maintain healthy bacteria levels in the intestines. Broccoli contains certain phenolic compounds that help keep away chronic diseases. It is rich in vitamin K, and choline, therefore, helps boost cognition and memory.
Broccoli can also help to improve your sexual performance. It boosts blood circulation to the body organs and helps improve your libido. You may use it once in a while as a bedtime snack to ensure that you and your spouse have some memorable moments. The folate and vitamin C may help in improving your fertility levels and enhance sperm count.
When buying broccoli, look for those that have bright green heads, compact clusters of florets, and firm stalks. Ensure that it has a spicy and pleasant fragrance. To refrigerate it, you have to mist its unwashed heads and then wrap in paper towels. You can store it for maximum 2-3 days in the fridge.
Sausage is a meat product which comprises of pork. You can also get sausage made of beef, veal, lamb, poultry, or a combination of several of these meats. The casing can be a natural made of animal intestines or an artificial. The meat is then cured, air-dried, or precooked.
You can prepare sausages in several ways. The can be can barbecued, char-grilled, grilled, pan-fried, oven roasted or poached
When buying cheese, choose the one that looks similar to the one you like. Sure, it will taste different, but usually, cheeses that look similar have similar flavor profiles. Unless you're entertaining, buy the smallest quantities of cheese that you can.
Grilled Sausage and Broccoli pizza is one balanced meal served in a single plate. You will get to enjoy a variety in textures and flavors. Try it out for today’s dinner.