Try out this Gluten-Free Baked Mac & Cheese that are sure to leave taste buds of everyone at the dinner table asking for more! Visit us for more lunch recipe at our site.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 12 ounces gluten-free medium shells
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup Kids Cheez Blend
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Smoky Bacon Grapeseed Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Combine milk and Kids Cheez Blend in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat and whisk until smooth and thickened slightly.
- Toss cooked pasta and peas with prepared sauce and shredded cheddar cheese. Transfer to baking dish.
- Mix Seasoned Bread Crumbs with Smoky Bacon Grapeseed Oil. Top pasta with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until pasta is heated through and breadcrumbs are toasted.
- 440 Calories (kcal)
- 13 Fat (g)
- 6 Saturated Fat (g)
- 34 Carbohydrates (g)
- 4 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 14 Protein (g)
- 25 Cholesterol (mg)
- 700 Sodium (mg)