Chipotle Citrus Jumbo Shrimp is a skewered shrimp meal that is mouth watering. This shrimp dish is quick and easy to make. A must try shrimp recipes healthy lunch.
Chipotle Citrus Jumbo Shrimp is a drool-worthy recipe for shrimp lovers.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 4 teaspoons Chipotle Lime Rub
- 1 teaspoon Rancher Steak Rub
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- In a freezer bag, add shrimp, orange juice, lime juice, Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil, Chipotle Lime Rub, and Rancher Steak Rub and seal. Squeeze bag to combine ingredients. Freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag completely before following the recipe. Preheat grill to high heat. Clean and grease the grill grates.
- Skewer shrimp and lime wedges onto metal grilling skewers or wooden skewers soaked in water to prevent burning.
- Grill skewers for 2 minutes on each side until shrimp is pink and opaque.
- Serve shrimp with lime wedges.
- 220 Calories (kcal)
- 7 Fat (g)
- 0 Saturated Fat (g)
- 4 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 31 Protein (g)
- 225 Cholesterol (mg)
- 490 Sodium (mg)
Shrimp is a delicate yet versatile protein which is also low calorie and simple to prepare. Easy shrimp recipes are abundant, as this delightful crustacean takes only minutes to cook and boasts delicious flavor. Shrimp are very healthy and are a common seafood item that can be found in many restaurants across the world. They are full of protein, nutrients and are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Shrimp is a great source of protein and vitamin D, without adding carbohydrates to your daily intake, so for people determined to lose weight, this simple form of seafood is a popular option. Sunlight is one of the major causes that promote skin aging. Without protection, even a few minutes of exposure to sunlight and UVA may lead to wrinkles, spots, or sunburn. By adding shrimp to your daily or weekly diet, people can greatly improve their chances of beautifying their skin and shedding years from time-worn faces.
This is due to the fact that it contains high levels of a certain carotenoid called astaxanthin, which is a powerful antioxidant that can greatly reduce the signs of aging in the skin related to UVA and sunlight. The minerals found in shrimp also contribute to the health of our hair! A deficiency of zinc may cause hair loss. Zinc plays a key role in maintaining and creating new cells, including hair and skin cells, so for those who are beginning to lose their hair, or at least are seeing a decrease in hair growth, it can work against that embarrassing reality, keeping you looking younger for longer.
Chipotle citrus jumbo shrimp is an ideal dish which can be served for lunch or dinner. It is a convenient meal as it takes a short time to prepare and cook therefore deemed fit for individuals who have a hectic schedule and barely have enough time to prepare a healthy meal. Delicious food always brings people together, therefore by preparing this great dish your friends and family can be able to enjoy and have a great time together.