How about something as good as the Cheesy Chili Mac?? This homemade macaroni yummy lunch recipes is easy to make and great to eat.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Fajita Seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) ounce no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 bag Cheddar and Herb Skillet Meal
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (15.5 ounce) ounce kidney beans drained and rinsed
- Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions, ground beef, and Fajita Seasoning and cook for about 5 minutes or until onions are tender and beef is browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, milk, and Cheddar and Herb Skillet Meal until combined.
- Add elbows and beans and bring sauce to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and cover.
- Continue simmering for about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and uncover. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- 360 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 2.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 46 Carbohydrates (g)
- 9 Fiber (g)
- 9 Sugar (g)
- 27 Protein (g)
- 45 Cholesterol (mg)
- 780 Sodium (mg)
Cheese Mac is a pack of a good lunch. Its ingredients adds up to the power of this meal. It is a good source of protein,folate, zinc and is low in fats too.
This meal is packed with proteins. Protein is a building block to the body. It helps bones to be very strong. It also helps in making muscle and cartilage strong.
Folate is a mineral that is a must-have for pregnant women or ones who are considering having children. That’s because eating this meal can help the baby grow strong in the womb. Folate also help the baby to develop fully in all parts of the body.
Most ingredients of this food and contain zero cholesterol, unless they are processed or prepared with other fatty ingredients like lard. To avoid buying fatty ingredients, it is best to thoroughly read the labels prior to buying the product.
Beef and beans have minerals and in terms of eye health benefits, so the contain zinc, vitamin A and bioflavonoids. Zinc is a vision supporting nutrient that benefits the health of our eyes. Its main role is to convert beta carotene into vitamin A in a form that is usable by visual system and the body. Bioflavonoids are antioxidants that increase eye health by neutralizing free radicals that harm healthy eye cells.
In a clinical study, women who ate high quantities of foods rich in proteins and calcium experienced fewer mood swings and cramps than those consumed the lowest amounts. They are also all amazing sources of manganese, so make sure to incorporate a large handful in your next stir-fry.
This meal is very rich in vitamin K, low levels of which are linked with a higher rate of osteoarthritis in your knees and hands.
Meeting daily folate needs may help cope with depression better. Adequate consumption of folate can prevent a boost in homocysteine production in your body. Too much of this hormone can decrease your blood flow and other key nutrients from traveling to the brain, which in turn can disrupt the production of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, which regulate sleep, appetite, and mood.