Bruschetta Soup, based on a traditional Tuscan delicious lunch recipes, is nothing like the tomato soup in a ... goes on top for a bruschetta-like experience.
Bruschetta Soup is completely vegetarian-friendly, and could even be a winner-winner-vegan-dinner if you omitted the cheese.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (28 ounce) can no salt added crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Bouillon Soup Base
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon Bruschetta Blend
- Start by heating the roasted garlic grape seed oil using a medium sauce pan over moderate heat.
- Let the onions fry in the oil until they become soft and translucent.
- After that, deglaze the pan with the balsamic vinegar and allow it to simmer for approximately 2 minutes.
- Thereafter, add the vegetable bouillon soup base, crushed tomatoes and water and bring your soup to a simmer.
- You can smash if you desire a smoother soup.
- After that, you can now stir the soup in bruschetta blend so as to season it.
- You can now serve it while plain or you could garnish with sour cream and chiffonade basil.
- Finally, don’t fail to enjoy the meal.
- 90 Calories (kcal)
- 2.5 Fat (g)
- 14 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 7 Sugar (g)
- 2 Protein (g)
- 510 Sodium (mg)
Bruschetta soup is the perfect soup for anyone during those chilly weather days or during winter season. Who would not demand for a piping hot soup on that day when all you do is stay indoors? Well try this one. It is super creamy and delicious that you will want more and more. It is very cheap to prepare the soup and it leaves feeling all satisfied. The tomato flavors are simply incredible and juicy. The dish so east to prepare and better still, it does not keep you in the kitchen for long. It is that meal that you cook once and eat twice.
Did you know that bruschetta is also very important and healthy? While you are enjoying his creamy soup you will also be going a favor to your body. Bruschetta provides the body with a healthier skin. That is wonderful right? We all want to have a smooth face and look good with no pimples. We also want to always look young even when we are in our sixties. Well this is the right soup recipe. The tomatoes in this soup have collagen that prevents the skin from aging fast and helps in regression of scars in the skin.
Most of us have flus during this chilly weathers. Right? Did you know that this bruschetta can fight these common colds? The garlic in the soup is incredibly helpful as it contains nutrients that reduce the severity of common illnesses like common cold and flu. Don’t wait any more, try this sweet medicine I got you and thank me later.
I also love how great the garlic flavor does to the throat. I mean, it literally clears your throat making you feel all better and cheered up. Surprisingly, this soup can make you live longer. Did you know that garlic reduces the risk of blood pressure and there is therefore a possibility of living longer? If you love this recipe, you could also try the tortilla soup recipe.