Asian Skillet Meal will be your family's new favorite! Delicately spiced and perfectly seasoned. So colorful, dairy free, nutritious and delicious, best lunch recipes!
Asian Skillet Meal brings the flavours of East Asia right into your kitchen! Delicately spiced and perfectly seasoned, this meal will be your family's new favourite!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 3 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 bag Asian Skillet Meal
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup white rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Start by cutting the chicken breast into strips.
- Thereafter, warm the grape seed oil in a nonstick skillet of 10 inches.
- Put your chicken breasts into the skillet with oil and start cooking it.
- Combine the soy sauce, the Asian skillet meat and some water and put them aside first.
- Let the chicken cook halfway as the rest of it will cook with the rice is cooking.
- Proceed to adding you rice into the nonstick skillet and mix to cover it with the natural grape seed oil.
- Afterwards, put the Asian skillet meal mixture and the peas into the rice mixture and stir them so that they mix well.
- Cover the meal with a wide pan and let it boil.
- Once it boils, reduce the flame to a simmer.
- Let it cook for about 10 to 15 minutes till the rice is well cooked.
- Remove your cover and either remove from heat or put off the fire according to whatever you are using.
- After that, the food with a fork as if you are increasing the mass of the food.
- Serve the meal when it is hot.
- Enjoy it.
- 330 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 37 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 31 Protein (g)
- 65 Cholesterol (mg)
- 380 Sodium (mg)
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
The meal is so delicious and perfectly seasoned and once you cook it, you will be sure to serve it to 4 but three times. It carries with it the East Asia taste.
The Asian Skillet Meal takes only takes a few minutes to prep. Moreover, it’s convenient because it can be made by use of only one skillet. The best thing about it is that it is pocket-friendly.
FACT:Did you know that skillets are used for cooking and not for reheating your meal?
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY