These Asian Lettuce Wraps are AMAZING! these are healthy lettuce wraps that are low carb. If you are looking for lettuce wrap ideas, visit our site for more food recipes easy lunch.
Healthy Asian Lettuce Wraps. So it turns out that strong black coffee is not meant to be had at 9:30 at night.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon European Dipping Oil - Tuscan
- 1/3 cup Poco Picante Salsa Mix
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Aioli Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts choppped
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- Start by placing ground beef, onion and Cajun Seasoning to a freezer bag. Then squeeze the freezer so as to combine the ingredients. Freeze it
- Before you start following the recipe, thaw the freezer bag. After thawing, heat the European Dipping oil - Tuscan in a 12 – inch nonstick skillet over medium – high heat.
- After heating, saute’ the contents of the freezer bag for 5 – 10 minutes until the beef is cooked through and the onion is soft and translucent. Use a temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Drain the excess liquid then stir in gluten – free Asian Ginger Plum Dressing & Marinade. Chipotle Aioli Mix, and water chestnuts.
- Then simmer for a short period (3 – 5 minutes) until they get warmed through
- Finally, serve the beef in bibb lettuce cup
- 330 Calories (kcal)
- 18 Fat (g)
- 6 Saturated Fat (g)
- 8 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 0 Sugar (g)
- 32 Protein (g)
- 100 Cholesterol (mg)
- 390 Sodium (mg)
Asian Lettuce wraps is the perfect dinner choice that also doubles up as an easy appetizer. In under 15 minutes, you have your dish on the table. With few fresh ingredients, you can easily make this family favorite dinner recipe. Asian lettuce wraps are gluten – free, paleo-friendly, and yet very healthy.
Are you in search of an easy, weeknight dinner recipe that is full of flavor? If your answer is yes, then this is yours to read. I introduce to you the Asian lettuce wrap. It is a salty, nutty and yummy sauce that will leave you craving for more. The good thing about the Asian lettuce wrap recipe is that it is totally gluten – free. In addition, it is totally safe since you will be making it at home.
Given its ease of preparation, you should make Asian lettuce wraps your dinner of choice. The only challenge you may come across when preparing the meal is failure to make them into perfect bowls. Don’t worry though, you may get a head of bibb lettuce which will help you into making perfect bowls. Better still, there is that family member who is good at it, ask for help. Next thing you know you will be happily taking a family dinner made of Asian lettuce wraps.
Moreover, the lettuce wrap recipe is composed of few ingredients which are readily available in your nearest market center. They aren’t expensive either, I guess you already got some in your store. It only requires a short moment of your time to get this delicious dinner ready. It also goes without saying that Asian lettuce recipe has got numerous health benefits associated with it.