Looking for chicken recipes? Visit our site for more chicken breast lunch recipes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1/3 cup Sesame Ginger Dressing Mix
- Get a small bowl and beat the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, add flour and breadcrumbs. Mix to combine.
- Dip the chicken tenderloins in egg then in the flour mix to coat.
- Place a 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium to high heat. Heat the Natural Grapeseed Oil. Add the chicken and fry for approximately 15 minutes. Turn it occasionally until it is adequately cooked. Its internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Toss the fried chicken in Sesame Ginger Dressing Mix.
- Serve with rice and stir-fried vegetables.
- 270 Calories (kcal)
- 9 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g).
- 15 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 31 Protein (g)
- 160 Cholesterol (mg)
- 220 Sodium (mg)
Chicken is one ingredient that is so versatile. There exist so many chicken recipe ideas Depending on the recipe, you can boil, fry, grill-roast, bake, stew, make soup, and also make salads using chicken. Whichever way you use them, they will always be sweet!
Chicken is very nutritious. It is among the best protein foods. Other than being rich in proteins, it is also a vital source of vitamins B and D, and minerals. Vitamin B is found in chicken and is essential in the prevention of skin disorders and cataract. It also helps in boosting immunity, improve the nervous system, aid in digestion, and prevent a migraine. Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and strengthening of the bones.
Preparing Asian Chicken is so simple. Within 25 minutes your food is ready. To make a perfect chicken dish, you should first of all go for the best chicken tenderloin. You should purchase fresh chicken and of good quality. For health purposes, always go for organically raised ones.
During preparation, you have to maintain very high hygienic standards to avoid food contamination. For a healthy chicken meal, you should clean all the equipment and working surface. Do not forget to wash your hands as well.
Consuming diets which are rich in proteins are useful in weight reduction. If you are trying to reduce your weight, let chicken be part of protein source in your diet.
Chicken is white meat therefore low in cholesterol. Thus the reason why it is good for a healthy heart. Consuming chicken in excess is however not advisable as it can lead to the development of heart disease. Take it in moderation while substituting with other protein foods which are low in cholesterol to get its maximum benefits.
Asian Chicken is a hearty meal. Served with rice, you get down to a delicious meal.Try out the recipe, and you will see what you have been missing!