Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35-40 mins
- 8 russet potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Wildtree Wing Sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 bunch cilantro minced
- 6 scallions thinly sliced
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 425 degrees F to preheat.
- Add potatoes, Natural Grapeseed Oil and black pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place the potatoes in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for additional 10 minutes or until they become golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add Wildtree Wing Sauce, paprika, and blue cheese. Toss.
- Return the fries back on the sheet pan. Bake for 3 minutes or until the sauce and cheese is warm.
- Garnish with cilantro and scallions.
- 290 Calories (kcal)
- 12 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 41 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 7 Protein (g)
- 5 Cholesterol (mg)
- 200 Sodium (mg)
Potatoes are cheap and versatile vegetables. They are full of nutrients such, vitamin C and potassium. They are useful in boosting your body's immune system, help in weight loss and also improve your moods. You can either have the mashed, smashed, roasted baked, grilled, fried or crushed like the Crushed Potatoes.
When purchasing potatoes, you should look for clean, firm-textured, smooth potatoes. Avoid buying any potato that has any cuts or bruises or is discolored. Scrub the potatoes gently using a vegetable brush under cold running water.
Give your Wildtree wing fries enough time to cook. So, before you start preparing them, ensure that you have enough time. Otherwise you will end up with chunks of wet, rubbery and undercooked potato fries!
Mayonnaise is good in potato salads, sauces and in sandwiches. Do you know how to make mayonnaise? For you to make healthy mayonnaise which is well flavored there are some tips and tricks to note. Use the correct type of oil. For all purpose mayo, canola and safflower are the best. The emulsion process also determines how successful your mayonnaise will turn out. Be precise in measuring the egg yolk and egg, and patient in whisking.
Homemade mayonnaise is simple and cost effective. Once you try making it, you will never go back to the ones bought from the stores.
The next time your guests are coming over, try serving these baked saucy wings as an appetizer. You will set for them the mood for fun filled evening as they wait for the main meal. They also make an excellent snack.
Scallions also known as green onions can be used either raw or cooked. They have a mild onion flavor. Sauté them as a soup base while cooking, they do not take long to become soft. They are an excellent garnish to most dishes. Use scallions in place of the regular onions.
When buying, you should select those having stiff green colored tops. Its base should be creamy. Do not buy if it appears limp and shriveled. Always use fresh scallions for best results
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER