Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 16 lasagna noodles prepared according to package directions
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach thawed and excess liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend
- 2 teaspoons Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend divided
- 1 egg white
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat.
- Prepare lasagna noodles as per the instructions on its package. Drain and place the noodles on a sheet pan. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ricotta, spinach, Parmesan, Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend, 1 teaspoon Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend, and egg white. Mix to combine.
- Place a lasagna noodle on your working surface. Cut the noodles lengthwise into two halves. Spread almost 2 tablespoons of the filling on a noodle half.
- Roll the noodle and transfer to a baking dish sim side down. Repeat this till you have a total of 32 mini lasagna roll-ups.
- Mix the tomato sauce and remaining 1 teaspoon Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend.
- Top the roll-ups with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until well heated and cheese is golden brown.
- 140 Calories (kcal)
- 4.5 Fat (g)
- 2.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 17 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 9 Protein (g)
- 15 Cholesterol (mg)
- 240 Sodium (mg)
Various mozzarella recipes require the use of either fresh or old cheese. For satisfactory result, use the real thing or else you will get unsatisfactory result.
Slice your fresh mozzarella cheese balls into slices of similar thickness to that of the tomatoes. If your cheese is made up of big chunks, you need to drain them and then slice them uniformly. To get the perfect mozzarella, look out for specialist cheese shops, or groceries in supermarkets. How do you know if the cheese you are buying is suitable? The only sure way is by you tasting it. While in the shop, don't be afraid to ask for samples to feel to be exactly sure of what you are buying.
The length of flavor characterizes a fresh mozzarella cheese. Once you taste it for the first time, the flavor will last with you for a while. In any cheese you should look for a balance of flavors. When you are buying cheese primarily for cooking, look for something that will melt quickly.
Lasagna has carbohydrates both in the form of sugar and starch. It is an energy giving food. It gives you all the strength that you require daily to carry out your regular duties.
Mini lasagna bites are the easiest and simplest to make. These mini rollups are mouthwatering too.try making them and your life will never be the same again.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER