Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Wildtree's Alfredo Extraordinaire (8.2 oz)
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 ounces baby spinach steamed
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F to preheat.
- Remove the mushroom stems .wash it thoroughly.
- Pat dry the mushroom using a kitchen towel. Arrange them on two foil-lined sheet pans.
- Add Alfredo Extraordinaire, softened cream cheese, Natural Grapeseed Oil, bread crumbs, and baby spinach in a bowl.mix to combine.
- Stuff each mushroom with a teaspoonful of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake stuffed mushrooms for about 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms become soft and tender.
- Serve hot.
- 150 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 4 Saturated Fat (g)
- 12 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 5 Sugar (g)
- 6 Protein (g)
- 20 Cholesterol (mg)
- 300 Sodium (mg)
Mushroom is ideal for the vegetarians. It is a good source of proteins for the Pescatarians.
Mushroom recipes varies .it is very versatile. Chop and add it to stuffing's, casseroles, soups, and sauces. The stems and gills are edible. For stuffing, you have to remove the gills. The stem of a mushroom adds flavor and nutrients to your serving.
Mushrooms are so nutritious. They are low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fiber. They are also a rich source of copper, which helps our bodies produce red blood cells. They are richer in proteins compared to most vegetables. It is a natural source of vitamin D, which helps in the development of healthy bones and teeth.
When buying mushrooms, you should select those that are firm and solid. Avoid any that are dried up, shriveled, slimy, or limp. They should have a fresh and earthy smell.
When you’re ready to use your mushrooms, do not rinse them under water. That will make them soggy. Use a damp cloth to wipe the mushrooms clean. Use a spoon to gently scrape out the gills for stuffing purposes.
Baby spinach has the smallest leaves among the flat leaf spinach. It is also tenderer than the larger flat or curly spinach leaves. You can get baby spinach pre-packaged and refrigerated in your nearest grocery. When purchasing spinach, you should look for fresh spinach leaves that are dark green, has a crispy texture and fresh aroma.
Spinach is delicious, versatile, healthy and easy to prepare. For best results, cook fresh spinach until it wilts to maintain its green color and flavor. Spinach is low in calories and fats. It is rich vitamin A, and C.
Alfredo Extraordinaire is a fantastic product. Health wise, it also has beneficial nutrients required in the body. It contains whey protein, a soluble and easy to digest protein and which is efficiently absorbed into the body
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER