Soft Pretzels with Cheesy Mustard Dipping Sauce is the definition of easy Appetizer Recipes Party which are quite tasty. You can try it for fall recipes appetizers as we get closer to winter.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
- 1 box So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough
- 4 1/2 cups warm water divided
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup beer
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Start by preheating your oven to about 450 degrees F.
- Combine or mix the So Quick and Easy Pizza Dough, the Natural Grapeseed Oil and a half cup of water. Mix the combination well and let it rest for about ten minutes.
- Divide your pizza dough into about twelve pieces. Make sure that the pieces are equal.
- Roll the pieces into eight-inch lengths and twist each one of them to make a pretzel shape.
- Use a large pot to combine the remaining four cups of water with baking soda. Boil the mixture.
- To the water, add the pretzels and boil the water for approximately one minute.
- Remove your pretzels and place them on a greased pan (sheet).
- Sprinkle some salt and bake for about twelve minutes.
- Toss your cheese with the flour to prepare the dipping sauce.
- Place a medium saucepan on a medium-high heat sauce and heat your beer. Continue heating until the bear is hot or bubbling. Don’t let the beer boil though.
- Reduce the temperatures and add the cheese in parts or in batches.
- Stir constantly or continuously until it melts. Ensure that it is thoroughly incorporated.
- Remove it from the heat source and continue stirring in the mustard.
- 210 Calories (kcal)
- 6 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 29 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 8 Protein (g)
- 15 Cholesterol (mg)
- 220 Sodium (mg)
Apart from being easy appetizers, pretzels are very nutritious and contain a wide range of minerals and nutrients. Just a handful of this snack gives you some fiber, zinc, iron and even folate. All these minerals are very crucial in our bodies for they aid in metabolism and other body functions, growth and developments. Apart from the nutrients, these deep recipies contains very little fat contents and hence suitable for those people who don’t want to gain weight.
Another outstanding feature of this spinach artichoke dip recipe is that they contain high contents of fiber and hence aids the digestion process. According to research, one hundred-gram serving of this snack contains about four grams of fiber. Although that might not sound much, it contributes to about twelve percent of the recommended fiber intake in women and about eight percent in men. If you take the whole wheat pretzels, then your fiber intake goes up to around 8 grams.
According to research, these snacks contain fewer calories content as compared to other meals such as tortilla and potato chips. In one hundred-gram serving, you will get about 350 calories. In the same serving of potato chips, you consume around 540 calories.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER