How about some amazingly tasty homemade Smoked Cheddar and Tomato Stuffed Mushrooms recipe? These super easy recipes appetizers are sure to thrill the taste buds. These are easy to make appetizers with a cook time of only 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 30 mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Cheddar & Tomato Blend
- 1/4 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Wash and de-stem all mushrooms. Arrange the mushroom caps, hollow-side up, in the baking dish. Chop half of the stems and discard the rest.
- In a medium mixing bowl, hydrate Smoked Cheddar and Tomato Blend with 1 tablespoon warm water. Add the cream cheese, chopped mushroom stems, and green onions. Mix until thouroughly combined. Place cream cheese mixture into a zip-top bag and cut about half of an inch off of its corner.
- Squeeze the cream cheese mixture into mushroom caps until filled and top with shredded mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is browned.
- 280 Calories (kcal)
- 23 Fat (g)
- 13 Saturated Fat (g)
- 9 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 5 Sugar (g)
- 10 Protein (g)
- 70 Cholesterol (mg)
- 290 Sodium (mg)
Mushrooms are a powerful source of vitamins and minerals. They can help fulfill many deficiencies in our bodies with regular consumption. Mushrooms are rich in niacin, riboflavin and pantothenic acid. These have multiple benefits, for example, they help enhance your body’s natural process to produce hormones, they maintain a healthy red blood cell count, and help boost cell regeneration.
This delicious fungus not only adds depth of flavor to our food, but is also a vital source of obtaining the required minerals for our body. There are minerals such as potassium, copper, ergothioneine, and selenium. There is also a detectable presence of Beta-glucans.
Potassium helps the body balance fluids, minerals, and blood pressure. It also promotes healthy muscles and keeps your nervous system well-tuned. Selenium is an antioxidant that protects the cells from oxidative damage, which is the foundation of many chronic diseases. Copper aids in the generation of red blood cells and maintains healthy bone density.
Beta-glucans helps strengthen immunity and as per research, it was determined that edible mushrooms contain traces of this incredible enzyme.
Low hemoglobin levels in the body can lead many health issues and lethargy. You often feel fatigued and low due to this. Mushrooms can be a sound addition to your diet as they contain copper, which primarily builds blood cells. There are multiple other benefits of copper. They are also an excellent source of dietary iron and contain 8.1mg of iron per cup.
To live life to the fullest it is necessary to have healthy bones. Mushrooms are a good source of calcium and copper. These minerals help the body maintain a healthy bone density and structure. Healthy bones and adequate calcium help prevent joint complications and osteoporosis. To keep the calcium intake in check, it is necessary to add the right types of foods to your diet. There are many options in both plants and meat that provide the required intake.
Eating healthy can be seen in the form of healthy and lustrous skin and hair. Mushrooms have many beneficial elements for hair and nails. The Selenium in the mushroom helps improves skin elasticity, which is a major part of anti-aging. Polysaccharide present in mushrooms helps maintain a hydrated and supple skin. There are also observations that show mushrooms beneficial for acne, rosacea and other such diseases.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER