Recipes for appetizers that you can make with Shrimp are numerous. These shrimp cup appetizers are the most flavorful. It is Recipes Appetizers Party.
They are bound to bring a smile to your face.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Poco Picante Salsa Mix
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons natural grapeseed oil divided
- 24 shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Fajita Seasoning
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 lime zested
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine sour cream and Poco Picante Salsa Mix; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Lightly brush wontons with 1 tablespoon of Natural Grapeseed Oil. Arrange in a mini muffin pan. Bake 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp with remaining Natural Grapeseed Oil and Fajita Seasoning and saute over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- To assemble, fill each wonton cup with a small dollop of the sour cream mixture, a few arugula leaves, and a cooked shrimp. Garnish with lime zest.
- 60 Calories (kcal)
- 3.5 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 6 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 2 Protein (g)
- 10 Cholesterol (mg)
- 115 Sodium (mg)
Many men and women experience hair loss that should not otherwise be there, as they possess no genetic traits. In these cases, it can be summed up to poor diet and environmental exposure, which can be remedied quite easily. In particular, zinc deficiency has been found to be a strong contributor to hair loss which may promptly retreat once the deficiency is fixed. By increasing the consumption of shrimp in your diet, your zinc requirements should be met quite easily, since seafood is among the richest sources of zinc on the planet.
When people think of improving their blood count, iron is the first mineral that comes to mind. And while iron is necessary for the formation of hemoglobin, there are more important nutrients that directly enhance production of red blood cells. These include Vitamin A, and Vitamin B12. Vitamin A has a role to play in helping stem cell to differentiate into red blood cells, as stem cells can become virtually any cell. B-12 functions in conjunction with iron to form hemoglobin, promoting their oxygen carrying potential.
The thyroid gland plays an extremely important role in overall metabolism, with the thyroid hormones being its primary export. Thyroid hormone requires iodine for sufficient synthesis, but still millions of people do not consume enough of this vital mineral. Suppressed thyroid hormone expression leads to slower utilization of calories as metabolism becomes retarded. This creates a scenario for weight gain, even though the diet may look much the same calorie wise. Shrimp contains more than enough Iodine, to help keep thyroid function optimized.
When it comes to foods that enhance bone strength and rebuilding, shrimp is not the first thing to come to mind. People tend to think of dairy based foods first, but this could actually be considered a mistake. Shrimp contains almost all of the essential bone building nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and vitamin D. these nutrients prevent bone loss and promote growth of new bone tissue.
In order for the body to synthesis more muscle, you need to increase your intake of protein rich foods. While protein can be obtained from multiple meats and other foods, shrimp is superior because it is relatively lean and also packs a nutritional punch for support.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER