If you are planning to throw a real good surprise for your loved ones, this homemade Sherry Wine Brie en Croute recipe will be the ideal choice for you. One of the delicious Appetizers Appetizer Recipes that will keep your guests coming for more.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet thawed
- 1/4 cup Sherry Wine Jam
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a sheet pan with greased parchment. Unfold thawed puff pastry sheet. If necessary, roll out to a 9 inch square.
- Spread Wildtree Sherry Wine Jam in a small circle in the center of the puff pastry sheet. Place the wheel of brie on top of the jam.
- Trim the corners of the squares lightly to form a rounded edge. Pull the edges of the puff pastry over the brie and pinch together to seal.
- Flip the brie seam-side down onto the sheet pan. Slice three small vents in the top of the puff pastry. Whisk the egg and use it to lightly coat the surface of the puff pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- 130 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 10 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 3 Protein (g)
- 20 Cholesterol (mg)
- 95 Sodium (mg)
Although considered a condition that comes with age, this disease is a serious threat to people from all age groups. This illness triggers symptoms such as bone density loss and joint pains. In women, this is known to occur shortly after they experience menopause. But, this can be prevented by keeping a steady intake ofthis appetizer and or dairy products.
Calcium and phosphorus make a winning combination for dental health. The calcium and other minerals present in this meal help maintain the strength and integrity of our teeth well into our old age.
Studies are being carried out on determining the reason for the effects that this food has on stress and anxiety. It has been observed to reduce panic and anxiety attacks. Where this can be attributed to the varieties rich n magnesium, a little pinch of it will certainly help you keep a relaxed mind.
For healthy brain activity, our body uses the fats it derives from the food we eat. Being rich in omega 3 and six fatty acids, this meal is a delicious way to keep that mind working.
Vegetarians do not prefer eating meat or animal products, may find it difficult to keep up with their protein intake. Fortunately, this appetizer presents a great alternative source.
Certain varieties of it are good for the functions of the heart. As mentioned previously the body needs a bit of good fat to keep the functions up and running. Moreover, this meal contains potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium which are a winning combination for your cardiovascular system. However, moderation is key to eat it as a beneficial food.
It can contribute to reducing the risk of contracting cancer. This because it is rich in linoleic acid and sphingolipids, which are chemicals known for their antioxidant properties. Further studies are being conducted to understand the effect of this meal consumption on colon cancer. Try it and see its health benefits
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER