Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are wonderful fingerfood appetizer. This Fall Appetizers Recipes totally delighting meal for the entire family. Easy and homemade mushroom recipe at its best!
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon natural grapeseed oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons Chia Jam Mix
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove stems from mushrooms and chop the stems; set aside. Use a small spoon to remove the gills of the mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms, stem side up, in a baking dish. Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped mushroom stems and the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in thyme and Chia Jam Mix until jam is softened and incorporated.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl along with sausage and gluten-free bread crumbs. Use your hands to mix together all of the ingredients.
- Stuff mushrooms with the mixture and bake for 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and sausage is cooked through: 145 degrees F.
- 200 Calories (kcal)
- 16 Fat (g)
- 5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 7 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 9 Protein (g)
- 35 Cholesterol (mg)
- 350 Sodium (mg)
Eating healthy can be seen in the form of healthy and lustrous skin and hair. Mushrooms have many beneficial elements for hair and nails. The Selenium in the mushroom helps improves skin elasticity, which is a major part of anti-aging. Polysaccharide present in mushrooms helps maintain a hydrated and supple skin. There are also observations that show mushrooms beneficial for acne, rosacea and other such diseases.
Obesity can lead to many other incurable diseases. It is good to maintain a healthy weight and lose the extra pounds. Mushrooms provide lean protein, which is effective for weight loss purposes; they are rich in fiber and contain no cholesterol or fat.
High blood pressure has a strong effect on all the vital organs and regulates nutrients in the body. It is necessary that you keep it in check and eat the right kind of diet. Mushrooms are a very healthy food that has no fats or cholesterol. It also contains potassium, which relaxes and calms the nerves and maintains a healthy level of blood flow.
Mushrooms are a good source of protein and promote healthy hair. There can be many reasons your hair is losing its density. Mushrooms contain copper, potassium, selenium and other beneficial minerals that help produce melanin.
Mushrooms are fat-free and do not contain cholesterol, which is the best news that a diabetes sufferer can hear. It also is low in carbohydrates that generally increase your blood sugar. Eating mushrooms daily will help regulate the blood sugar levels and maintain a healthy body. There are also studies that show the enzymes in mushrooms help break down the sugars and starch in food.
There are many awareness programs to get a diagnosis for breast cancer. Many women are diagnosed at its last stages and it is extremely difficult to stop its life-threatening effects. Eating antioxidant-rich foods will also help negate the effects of free radicals that lead to the development of breast cancer.
Apart from being high in anti-oxidants, mushrooms also contain linoleic acid, which targets the estrogen levels in the body and reduces the risk of breast cancer.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER