Reuben Wontons will be your family's new favorite meal! Amazingly good in taste and delicious Recipes appetizers!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1/3 cup organic ketchup
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 cup cooked diced corned beef
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup Natural Grapeseed Oil for frying
- Add Organic Ketchup, light mayonnaise, and dill relish in a bowl. Mix to combine and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and 3 tablespoons of the prepared sauce.
- Place a wonton wrapper on a working surface. At the centre, add 1/2 tablespoon of the corned beef filling.
- Fill water in a small bowl. Using a finger, wet the edges of one wonton wrapper. Fold into a triangular shape and press edges to seal.
- Repeat till all the 30 wonton wrappers are done.
- Fry the wontons on both sides until they become golden.
- Place on a towel lined plate.
- Serve with the remaining prepared sauce.
- 140 Calories (kcal)
- 5 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 16 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 16 Protein (g)
- 20 Cholesterol (mg)
- 470 Sodium (mg)
Everyone likes tacos. To make a taco, you need a tortilla and a topping. To make a great taco, you have to build several divine layers of ingredients right from the corn tortilla, to the meat or any protein food, and salsa on top. Each addition comes up with different flavors, textures, and color. You have to consider the texture and taste as your highest priority for a perfect taco.
Have you ever had a Reuben wonton? It’s similar to eating a bite-sized version of your favorite taco .Luckily, wontons are so easy to make .You only have to mix the corned beef ,sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese with some seasoning,. Add the mixture to the wonton wrappers, seal and fry. By the end of cooking time, the edge of the taco looks nice and brown. They should be crispy, and the cream and cheese appear melted on top! The sauce adds some sweetness and kick to the tacos. Organic Ketchup, light mayonnaise, and dill are all you need to add that classic flavor.
Mayonnaise is good in potato salads, sauces and in sandwiches. For you to make healthy mayonnaise which is well flavored there are some tips and tricks to note. Use the correct type of oil. For all purpose mayo, canola and safflower are the best. The emulsion process also determines how successful your mayonnaise will turn out. Be precise in measuring the egg yolk and egg, and patient in whisking.
Homemade mayonnaise is simple and cost effective. Once you try making it, you will never go back to the ones bought from the stores.
A long length of flavor is the most ideal for a perfect cheese to use in Ruben wontons. Once you taste the cheese, the flavor lasts for a while rather than disappearing straight away. The only sure way of ascertaining the goodness of cheese is by tasting.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY