Popcorn Chicken is totally delighting meal for the entire family. Easy and homemade chicken Keibasa Recipes Appetizers at its best!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 2 teaspoons California Style Garlic Pepper Blend divided
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a sheet pan with lightly greased foil. Add chicken to a mixing bowl and season with 1 teaspoon California Style Garlic Pepper Blend.
- Add the buttermilk to a separate bowl. In a third bowl, combine the corn flake crumbs, paprika, and remaining 1 teaspoon California Style Garlic Pepper Blend.
- Add flour to the bowl with the chicken and toss the chicken to completely coat each piece.
- Shake off any excess flour and transfer chicken to the bowl with the buttermilk.
- Gently toss the chicken in the buttermilk and transfer chicken to the bowl with the corn flake mixture.
- Toss the chicken to coat each piece completely in the corn flake mixture.
- Transfer chicken to the foil-lined sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through: 165 degrees F.
- 180 Calories (kcal)
- 2 Fat (g)
- 0.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 21 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 19 Protein (g)
- 50 Cholesterol (mg)
- 230 Sodium (mg)
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER