Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 2 teaspoons Natural Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1/3 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 bag So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough
- 2 tablespoons Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese cut into 12 cubes
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F to preheat.
- Place a medium size skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crisp. Place bacon on a towel lined plate to drain.
- Combine the sour cream, blue cheese, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Roll out the puff pastry to a14x10-inch rectangle on a lightly-floured working surface.
- Fold 1/2 to 1 inch of the edges in toward the center on all sides. Transfer to a large sheet pan.
- Spread the sour cream and blue cheese mixture over the puff pastry.
- Scoop and spread the onion jams over the puff pastry evenly.
- Sprinkle on the bacon.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until the pastry becomes well cooked and golden. The toppings should appear bubbly.
- In the mean time, whisk Apple Balsamic Vinegar and Natural Grapeseed Oil in a large bowl.
- Add arugula and toss to coat.
- Top pastry with arugula
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
- 220 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 28 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 8 Protein (g)
- 15 Cholesterol (mg)
- 280 Sodium (mg)
Everyone loves bacon some like it crispy and crunchy, some want it a bit chewy. There are many bacon recipes that you can go for. Each bite gives you a high level of flavors and a fatty taste of pork.
When preparing bacon, remove it from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking. They tend to cook evenly when at room temperature. For crispier bites, cut bacon into thinner slices. Cook on low heat. After draining the fat, do not throw it away. Refrigerate for later use as a bacon flavoring to any desired dish.
Bacon and other fatty cuts are high in saturated fat and cholesterol and not good for everyday eating. Like any other meats, pork is safe when you cook it to the proper internal temperature.
Bacon meals are high in protein, and have more B-vitamins than the various types of meat. These vitamins have significant roles in the body, including metabolism and energy. They also contain healthy doses of selenium as well as zinc.
If you follow the recommended standards and cook your bacon right, it will be delicious. Pork is healthy for you and is so good if prepared correctly. Bacon and blue cheese is a great family meal. Even your kids will enjoy. The meat is lovely and tender. They are also low in fat. You can serve them for dinner with spaghetti or any other accompaniment of your choice.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER