Pesto pizza pinwheels are amazing fingerfood Recipes Appetizers Party that the whole family will enjoy. This is a perfect veg appetizer that the whole family can enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 bag So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Start by preheating the oven to 425 degrees F
- Prepare the So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough according to package directions using ½ cup water and 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- Rested dough should be rolled into 11 x 11 inch square. Then spread Basil Pesto Sauce over the entire dough. That should leave a 1 – inch boarder.
- Gently roll the dough into a pinwheel. After you are through with rolling, tuck the edges in at the ends of the loaf. Then carefully transfer the loaf to a parchment lined sheet pan with the seam of the bread facing down.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. You may stop baking when the top of the dough is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush the crust with Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil. Proceed to season it with garlic powder and black pepper. Cool it for 10 minutes
- Slice and serve warm. The dish can be served with prepared Wildtree Pizza Sauce Seasoning or addition Basil Pesto sauce
- 230 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 33 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 6 Protein (g)
- 0 Cholesterol (mg)
- 310 Sodium (mg)
The food is a traditional Italian dish. Typically, the dish consists of a yeasted flatbread topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven. Alternatively, it can be topped with additional vegetables, meats and condiments, and can also be made without cheese.
The term pizza was first heard in the 10th century. It was recorded in the Latin manuscript. However, the modern pizza was invented in Napies, from here the dish became popular and has thus spread in many areas of the world. In today’s world, pizza is among the most popular foods in the world and is a common fast food in North America and Europe. You will find every restaurant, café and fast food outlet offering pizza.
For starters, pizza is sold fresh or frozen. It can be sold whole or in portions. There are many variations of ovens used to cook pizza. You can visit your local shop and get an oven of your choice. It is the basic step towards getting pesto pizza pinwheels on your table. In the United States of America, pizza is commonly eaten out of hand after they are divided into slices from a large pizza. Also, pizza is eaten with a fork and knife in restaurants. It is also sold to take away to be eaten out of hand. The frozen pizza became popular during the late 20th century.
Honestly speaking, there is not a dish as unique and special as pizza is nowadays. When you walk around fast food outlets, you will notice that almost everybody is ordering for pesto pizza pinwheels.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER