As a healthy foodie, Beef Dinner Recipes teriyaki rolls are a must for an an appetizer or dinner recipe. This is a low carb starter meal that even the kids can enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup diced shiitake mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 3 carrots shredded
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 25 eggroll wrappers
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 425 degrees F to preheat. Line a sheet tray with foil. Using the cooking spray, lightly spray the foil.
- In a skillet placed over medium to high heat, heat Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil. Add the ground beef and sauté until it is well browned. Drain fat from pan. Stir in the mushrooms and 2 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce. Cook for approximately 1 minute.
- Transfer the beef mixture to a large mixing bowl. Toss with carrots, cabbage, green onions, sesame seeds, and remaining Teriyaki Sauce.
- Fill egg roll wrappers with beef mixture.
- Mix the beaten egg and water to make the egg wash. Use it to seal the egg rolls. Brush egg wash over the egg rolls. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip over and brush with more egg wash. Bake for 5-10 more minutes until it becomes crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve with Wildtree Pacific Fushion Sauce or Teriyaki Sauce for dipping if desired.
- 210 Calories (kcal)
- 3.5 Fat (g)
- 1 Saturated Fat (g)
- 31 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 15 Protein (g)
- 40 Cholesterol (mg)
- 440 Sodium (mg)
You should use fresh beef while making your eggrolls. Beef provides nutrients like zinc, iron, protein and B vitamins, and almost half of the fat found in beef is monounsaturated, the same heart-healthy fats found in olive oil. It is easy to use beef in most of the recipes to make your meal balanced nutritionally.
Beef is also affordable and therefore, you get more nutrients from it as compared to the nonmeat proteins which tend to be costly. If you want to be strong and feel sexy, eat meat. It makes you feel energized because of the proteins in it. Fruits and vegetables are good, but protein power gives you additional strength. When you are strong, you are sexy as well.
Perfect egg rolls are crunchy and not soaked with cooking oil. It is advisable to wash the vegetables in advance and let them drain. An excessively wet egg roll will yield a soggy rather than a crisp eggroll.
Vegetables are known to be the source of vitamins. The vitamins are lost when boiled though. Mushrooms retain their vitamin content even when cooked. They contain more potassium than most other fruit and vegetables. Mushrooms also contain zinc, which is crucial for boosting immune system and libido.
Carrots are rich in minerals, fiber and Vitamin A. For good eyesight, eat plenty of carrots as it aids in proper vision. They are also good sources of antioxidants and have anti-aging properties. Carrots are also suitable for a healthy heart.
Teriyaki sauce is made of soy sauce and a neutral sweetener. You can use it in cooking and as a dipping. Serve your Beef Teriyaki Egg Roll with this lovely sauce. Have a seat and enjoy your meal.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER