How about redefining meals for the lunch and dinner times? Looking for perfect appetizers and party Appetizer Recipes Party? There surely cannot be anything better than this french dip sliders.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 12 slider buns
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 pound roast beef
- 3 tablespoons Black Peppercorn Marinade
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for about 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Place bottom half of slider buns in a baking dish. Top with 4 slices of provolone, sautéed onion, roast beef, and remaining slices of provolone. Top with slider bun tops.
- Mix together Black Peppercorn Marinade and sesame seeds. Brush over the tops of the buns.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 200 Calories (kcal)
- 8 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 17 Carbohydrates (g)
- 1 Fiber (g)
- 3 Sugar (g)
- 15 Protein (g)
- 30 Cholesterol (mg)
- 550 Sodium (mg)
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER