Corned Beef Potato Bites are one of the best beef recipes. Try more of Beef Dinner Recipes, beef lunch, and beef breakfast recipes at our website.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 12 small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
- 1/2 cup cooked diced corned beef
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F to preheat.
- Add potatoes to a large saucepan. Add water to a point where it covers the potatoes. Cook for about 10 minutes or until they become tender. Drain and set aside.
- Cut each potato in half. Slightly slice off the rounded end of each half .Scoop out the insides of the potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, milk, and Lemon Dilly Dip Mix. Mash using a potato masher until it is smooth
- Fold in corned beef and cheddar.
- Fill potatoes with the filling.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes or until well heated and cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and chives if you like.
- 140 Calories (kcal)
- 4 Fat (g)
- 2 Saturated Fat (g)
- 19 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 2 Sugar (g)
- 6 Protein (g)
- 20 Cholesterol (mg)
- 200 Sodium (mg)
In any beef recipe, you should always go for lean cuts which have low fat. The beef should also be fresh. Beef provides nutrients like zinc, iron, protein and B vitamin. It is easy to use beef in most of the recipes to make your meal balanced nutritionally.
Beef is also affordable and therefore, you get more nutrients from it as compared to the nonmeat proteins which tend to be costly. If you want to be strong and feel sexy, eat meat. It makes you feel energized because of the proteins in it. Fruits and vegetables are good, but protein power gives you additional strength. When you are strong, you are sexy as well.
Season it well at the initial stages of your cooking. For a spicy beef, you need to properly season the meat with the desired flavor. You should give the beef a nice sear and crust.
When you are going out to buy cheddar, look out for specialist cheese shops, or groceries in supermarkets. How do you know if the cheese you are buying is suitable? The only sure way is by you tasting it.
In any cheese you should look for a balance of flavors. When you are buying cheese primarily for cooking, look for something that will melt quickly. Cheddar is a good cheese to use as a topping for most beef recipes.
Potatoes are full of nutrients such as vitamin C and potassium. They are useful in boosting your body's immune system, and also help in weight loss. They are a versatile vegetable. You can either have the mashed, smashed, roasted baked, grilled, fried or crushed. It is possible to serve your potatoes in a unique form.try out corned beef potato bites and you will see how you can play around with the potatoes. Thank your taste buds later.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER
CLICK IMAGE TO BUY