Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers are Super simple friendsgiving recipes appetizers with finger licking good chicken. Made with the tastiest homemade chicken breast, this one of the most flavorful appetizers recipes.
Prep Time: 1 hour 5 mins
Cook Time: 7-10 mins
- 1/4 cup Roasted Garlic Aioli Mix
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 2 tablespoons Cha Cha Chili Seasoning
- In a food processor, puree the Roasted Garlic Aioli Mix and cilantro. Transfer them to a bowl with chicken and toss to coat. Marinate them in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Clean the grates and then grease them. Skewer the chicken.
- Grill the chicken skewers for about three to four minutes on each side or until they are completely cooked through. At this point the temperatures should be around one hundred and sixty-five degrees F.
- Transfer them to a platter and then brush them with Cha Cha Chili Seasoning.
- Enjoy your work!
- 190 Calories (kcal)
- 9 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 1 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 23 Protein (g)
- 65 Cholesterol (mg)
- 80 Sodium (mg)
Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers is a great provider of proteins that contain very low amounts of fats. The proteins referred to in this case, are lean proteins. Lean proteins can be termed as very high quality proteins that are essential for the healthy growth and development of a human body. The low fat proteins provided by this delicacy are also the ones responsible for maintaining a healthy body weight and also play a significant role in aiding the people who want to cut weight very fast.
The structure of the human body greatly depends on the bone structure and strength. Therefore, cilantro chili chicken skewers are pretty important as they contain phosphorous. Phosphorous combines with calcium to keep healthy and strong bones. In fact, this meal is said to be a great source of food for men with weak bones. This delicious meal is also rich in selenic mineral. Selenic mineral reduces the risk of developing arthritis later in life.
Niacin, which is also referred to as Vitamin B3, is usually found at large concentrations in poultry and meat, especially chicken. Niacin, Vitamin B3, is responsible for maintaining the health of the body’s cells. They are also responsible for the conversion of carbohydrates to energy. Niacin has also been credited because of playing a part in the lowering of the cholesterol levels in a human body. This rules that it has a positive influence in reducing risk of heart diseases for people who are living with high cholesterol levels in their bodies.
A great number of people have to face problems related to chapped lips, cracked mouth, dry skin or sore tongue during winter. However, regular consumption of Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers will substantially reduce these issues. This is because the delicacy contains riboflavin (a type of Vitamin B3) which can work to prevent dry skin and repair damaged skin in the body. This is actually one of the best nutritional benefits of any of the easy chicken recipe that people should know about out there.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER