Want to make party appetizers but wondering where to start? This homemade meatballs recipe is fingerlicking good. The best recipes with chicken.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1/4 red onion grated
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 ounces feta cheese cut into 16 cubes
- 1/4 cup Wildtree Wing Sauce
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F to preheat.
- Line a sheet pan with greased foil.
- mix together the chicken, red onion, garlic, and parsley in a large bowl until it is well combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and shape into a ball. You should have a total of 16 balls.
- Use a disc to flatten each ball. Place a piece of feta cheese at the center. Cover feta with the chicken mixture. Lightly press it in to seal.
- Transfer the stuffed meatballs on a sheet pan .
- bake meatballs for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is well cooked .The internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
- Place a 10 inch non stick skillet over medium heat. Add the Wing Sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add the meatballs to the skillet.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve warm.
- 290 Calories (kcal)
- 22 Fat (g)
- 1.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 2 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 20 Protein (g)
- 90 Cholesterol (mg)
- 180 Sodium (mg)
Meatballs are seasoned formed into small bites. There are many meatball recipe ideas .You can cook your meatballs in a variety of ways. The smaller the meatball, the faster it will cook. You may or may not cover the skillet while cooking. Keep them simple, they are a comfort food.
Meatballs are easy to make and are filling! Beef meatballs are very healthy and fit nicely into a lower carb lifestyle. Buffalo Chicken meatballs gluten free and are so delicious. It comes with the spicy flavor of the Wildtree wing sauce. Serve them with spaghetti, zoodles, salad, or a vegetable. Meatballs are easy to make and are filling! Chicken meatballs are very healthy and fit nicely into a lower carb lifestyle
Depending on your meatball recipe, you can prepare them in a variety of ways. Baked meatballs are superfast to make. The outcome is nothing but crispy, crunchy and yummy bites! The smaller the meatball, the quicker it will cook.
While mixing your ingredients, just do it enough to evenly combine them. The less you handle the mixture; the tenderer your meat will be. Ensure that your meatballs are of the same size. You will end up with a batch of evenly cooked meatballs.
Chicken is prone to food contamination. Maintain high hygienic standards while handling cooking it. The best and safe indicator of a cooked chicken is by checking on its temperature. Its internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
Depending on how you choose to make them, meatballs can be your healthy diet choice. You may even be able to find a healthy meatball s is also available in the frozen food section of your nearby grocery store.
You can store them in the freezer for even a month you only have to freeze the sauce and meatballs in separately.