If you are planning to throw a real good surprise for your loved ones, this homemade Beet Tart Recipes Appetizers Party will be the ideal choice for you. This heallthy appetizer recipe will leave you wanting more.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 2 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons tarragon chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) can sliced beets
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon Beet Citrus Dressing & Marinade
- switch on the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F to preheat.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- On a 10-inch square,roll out the puff pastry.
- Transfer the puff pastry to the lined sheet pan.
- Brush edges with water. Fold in an inch to form a crust.
- Mix together the Neufchatel cheese, tarragon, and Horseradish Dill Blend using an electric beat until it becomes smooth.
- Apply the cheese mixture over the puff pastry.Keep it inside the crust.
- Top with beets .
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the puff pastry becomes golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Toss arugula with Beet Citrus Dressing & Marinade.
- Place on top of the baked tart.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- 280 Calories (kcal)
- 18 Fat (g)
- 5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 24 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 3 Sugar (g)
- 5 Protein (g)
- 5 Cholesterol (mg)
- 220 Sodium (mg)
Homemade puff pastriesare the best. They are fresh and you can customize them to the taste of your choice. For you to make nice puff pastries ,keep your butter nice and firm, or else it will squeeze out of the edges of your pastry when you roll it. Working on a cold surface helps to keep the temperature of your butter low. Give your pastry time to relax in between each turn.. Use flour only when you are rolling out the pastry.
For your puff pastry to evenly rise, the secret is rolling your pastry to the same size each time. Folding it symmetrically and accurately also helps. Ensure that you cook your puff pastry in a hot oven ideally at 200-210°C.Ready made puff pastry is available and you can as well go for them if you like.
Chilling the ingredients if you can, help maintain a nice snap to the crust. Select and use the best ingredients whenever possible.
Finally, a light coat blaze helps to keep the vegetables from drying out. A sheer, shiny coat will make your beet tart look elegant and appealing.
Beet tart is fun. Pescatarians and vegetarians will have a great time eating it. Fresh beets are sweet and full of flavor. They have a tender texture. They are a versatile vegetable. You can serve beets in salads, as a side dish, and in beverages for additional color and flavor. Beets are low in calories, are fat and cholesterol free, and a good source of folate.
When purchasing beets, you should select those that are deep maroon in color. They should be firm and have smooth skins. The tops should be fresh and green. You can roast, boil, or steam beets and serve it hot or cold.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER