Baked Beet Fritters with Horseradish Dill Dip will be your family's new favorite meal! Amazingly good in taste and delicious! This is an easy to make Food Recipes Appetizers Party.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- 3 medium beets peeled, shredded, and excess water squeezed out
- 1 large carrot peeled, shredded, and excess water squeezed out
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Dry Rub
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Horseradish Dill Blend
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Switch on the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F to preheat.
- Line a sheet pan with a foil. Use a cooking spray to grease the foil
- Add beets, carrots, oats, chia, eggs, and Mediterranean Dry Rub in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Scoop about a tablespoonful of the mixture. Shape into 10 parties of equal sizes.
- Transfer patties on prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip and bake for 10 minutes more, or until patties are a bit firm on the outside. Remove and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add Greek yogurt, Horseradish Dill Blend, lemon juice, and honey. Stir together to combine.
- Serve patties with yogurt sauce. Garnish with feta cheese and fresh dill if you like.
- 72 Calories (kcal)
- 2 Fat (g)
- 9 Carbohydrates (g)
- 2 Fiber (g)
- 3 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 37 Cholesterol (mg)
- 77 Sodium (mg)
Fresh beets are sweet and full of flavor. They have a tender texture. They are a versatile vegetable. You can serve beets in salads, as a side dish, and in beverages for additional color and flavor. Beets are low in calories, are fat and cholesterol free, and a good source of folate.
Baked Beet Fritters do not require a lot of time to cook. They are delicious with an amazing color.
When purchasing beets, you should select those that are deep maroon in color. They should be firm and have smooth skins. The tops should be fresh and green. You can roast, boil, or steam beets and serve it hot or cold. Put on gloves while chopping beets to avoid red stained hands.
To retain its nutrients and color, bake steam or boil beets without peeling. When cooked, the skin easily rubs off under cold running water.
Carrots are so versatile, and you can use them in different recipes. Eat them raw, steamed or in stews. Whichever way you prepare them, carrots will always be full of flavor. They are rich in minerals, fiber and Vitamin A
When you are buying carrots, select those that are smooth, firm, and crisp, with deep color and fresh, green tops if present. Do not buy if it appears split, wilted and has begun sprouting
Eggs are part of a healthy diet. They are nutritious. Semi vegetarians and Pescatarian diet also allow the use of eggs. How do you know that you are buying fresh eggs? At home, check for freshness by placing a raw egg in a pot of cold water. A fresh egg will sink to the bottom of the pan. If it floats on the surface, it shows that it is bad and should be thrown away.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER