Healthy cooking recipes that comprise of avocadoes are a favourite. If you are a healthy foodie, you will indeed enjoy this avocado based appetizer.
Healthy cooking recipes that comprise of avocadoes are a favourite. If you are a healthy foodie, you will indeed enjoy this avocado based appetizer. A favorite healthy yummies that my kids enjoy. Make this anyday and suprise your family.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Ranch
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Organic Coconut Oil melted
- In a bowl, whisk together to mayonnaise, yogurt, water, Dijon mustard, Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend, and Spicy Chipotle Ranch. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F, line a sheet pan with foil, and place a wire rack on the sheet pan; set aside. Halve and pit avocados.
- Slice avocado halves into wedges. Set up three bowls for breading. In the first bowl, place the flour; in the second bowl, place the beaten eggs; in the third bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and Organic Coconut Oil.
- Coat each avocado slice with flour, egg, and breadcrumbs and place on the wire rack on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the coating is lightly browned. Serve with prepared Chipotle Ranch dipping sauce.
- 210 Calories (kcal)
- 16 Fat (g)
- 3 Saturated Fat (g)
- 15 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 1 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 50 Cholesterol (mg)
- 220 Sodium (mg)
Recently, avocado has been a coomon fruit that is almost becoming scarce. People have yet come to terms that it is one of the top nutritious plant plus a wide variety of nutrients and functions in the body system.
Chronic osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are both debilitating diseases that cause extreme discomfort to individuals that suffer from them. Though over the counter pain medication can offer short term relief from symptoms, they can hardly be considered a permanent solution. Enter the ever willing avocado, in whom a compound was found that could help offer relief from pain and inflammation of arthritic conditions. Though it is unclear how much you need to consume to see these effects, having an avocado per day could also support your efforts to relieve pain, as fat can help to cushion the tissue between joints.
Diabetes control is tough, with not many foods offering decent support. Many people try to find better carbohydrate sources, but often that alone is insufficient. However, avocados are not your average carbohydrate heavy fruit, as they contain lots of good fat, which acts to slow the absorption of sugar into the blood stream. Since type 2 diabetics also have poor insulin sensitivities, it is a good course of action to slow down the speed of absorption to allow insulin a greater time to process the carbs.
If you think you suffer from dry skin, or think your skin health could be better, avocados can become your best friends. Avocados are loaded with skin friendly fats, and the antioxidant vitamin C and vitamin E. vitamin C is also involved in the synthesis of collagen, ensuring that skin is kept looking healthy and supple for years to come. Fat in avocados help reinforce the structural barrier of the skin, so that moisture is not lost at a fast rate.
You can always make avocado a side dish or use it in salads or juice it up. It also serves as one of my favorite healthy cooking recipes.
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER