Bacon & Blue Cheese Tart is an eating delight for the entire family. This tasty appetizer Holiday Appetizers Recipes is easy to to make and will revitalize your taste buds!
Prep Time: 10-15 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 5 slices thick cut bacon diced
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1/3 cup 3 Onion Dip Mix
- 1 tablespoon apple balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon natural grapeseed oil
- 2 cups arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add bacon and cook until crisp; drain on paper towels. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, blue cheese, and black pepper.
- On a lightly-floured work surface, roll the puff pastry out to a 14x10-inch rectangle. Fold 1/2 to 1 inch of the edges in toward the center on all sides. Transfer to a large sheet pan.
- Spread the sour cream and blue cheese mixture over the puff pastry. Dollop the onion jam over the puff pastry and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle on the bacon. Bake for 25-35 minutes until the pastry is golden and cooked, and the toppings are bubbly. Meanwhile, whisk Apple Balsamic Vinegar and Natural Grapeseed Oil in a large bowl.
- Add arugula and toss to coat. Top pastry with arugula and cut into 12 pieces.
- 200 Calories (kcal)
- 13 Fat (g)
- 4.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 15 Carbohydrates (g)
- 0 Fiber (g)
- 5 Sugar (g)
- 4 Protein (g)
- 10 Cholesterol (mg)
- 220 Sodium (mg)
PIN IT NOW, MAKE IT LATER